ESIC Recruitment 2021 For 1120 IMO Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2021 : Employee State Insurance Corporation Published Recruitment Notification for 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) post 2021, Eligible & Interested Candidates read ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 Notification After online.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment 2021
Organization : Employee State Insurance Corporation, ESIC
Post : Insurance Medical Officer, IMO
Total Post : 1120
Job Location : All India
Education Qualification :
- A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022.
- Upper Age Limit as per gov. Rules.
- Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.
Application Fees :
- SC / ST / PWD / Department Candidate / Female / Ex. Serviceman : Rs. 250/-
- Other Candidate : Rs. 500/-
How To Apply ESIC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2021.
What is The Selection Process For ESIC Recruitment 2021?
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Part 1 : Written Examination
- Part 2 : Interview
What is The Last Date For Applying ESIC Recruitment 2021?
- Application Start Date : 31-12-2021
- Application Last Date : 31-01-2021